Fetal Heart Monitor: Hear Your Baby's Heartbeat; know that it's safe and happy
How Does It Work?
This is battery operated and very easy to use. So convenient that it can be done at home also. Place the heart monitor just above the pelvic bone tilt it in various angles and listen. You will hear amazing sounds of your baby's heartbeat. Parents can hear the heartbeat from the 8th week of pregnancy. High frequency sound waves do not travel in air; therefore an ultrasound lotion has to be applied to the mothers belly in order for the monitor to detect the sound of the baby. The signals are picked by the monitor and processed so they are audible in the speaker and you are able to hear the magical sound of your baby's heart.
Types of Fetal Heart Monitor:
1) Digital Baby Monitor: This is very easy and convenient to use. You can do it at home also. The digital monitor calculates the heart rate and gives a digital display making it simpler. This digital monitor uses a technology called as the static suppression Doppler. It provides a static free signal for more clarity.
2) Fetal Doppler: This monitor is of high quality used by many physicians. It detects the infant's heartbeat. These monitors are not harmful in anyways to the mother or the baby. It is lightweight and portable. It has a pre angle, which helps to locate heartbeat easily. To determine the baby's heartbeat you have to count the heart rate for 10seconds and multiply it by 6. This will give the heartbeats per minute.
3) Handheld Fetal Monitor: This is used clinically as well as at homes. Very easy lightweight and convenient to use. It features an audio speaker plus a LCD for the clear display of the fetal heart rate. You can hear as well as see the heartbeats in the display.
Uses of Fetal Heart Monitor:
1) You and your loved ones can hear the babies' heat beat anytime you want at your home.
2) Through the heartbeats you can know that your baby is safe and gives you peace of mind.
3) You can know your babies heartbeat even before his birth and form a special bond with him.
4) Digital Monitors make it easy. You don't have to sit and count the heartbeats.
Ascent contest heart rate monitor:
Aerobic heart rate
of heart beats per minute during exercising, which is considered optimum for best results. For those undergoing weight and fat reduction programs, knowledge of aerobic heart rate is extremely important to optimize results. The exercise regimen must...
Cardio zone heart rate monitor:
Nowadays in the gyms they have cardio zone of heart rate monitors. For the checking up the heart rates. The key with cardio, whether you're trying to lose body fat or stay fit, is variety. Choosing different activities at varying lengths and...
Fat burning heart rate:
evokes the highest rate of fat oxidation, then we could selectively carry out workouts at this intensity and make dramatic improvements to our bodies. The fat becomes even more generous, providing around 70% of the total energy after two hours and...
Heart rate monitor:
The heart rate monitor is a component or a device that permits a user to scrutinize or monitor their heart rate whilst exercising. It generally consists of two elements, a chest strap and a wrist receiver. The wrist receiver usually doubles as a...
Heart Rate Monitors -
What are Heart Rate Monitors? A device usually worn like a watch and consists of a chest strap and a wrist receiver, used to monitor the heart rate during exercise. The reading shows the hearts beats per minute. They are used as a tool for...
Heart rate calculator
Target heart rate zone (training zone) is the range between 60% and 80% of maximum heart rate. Working within this zone gives the maximum health and fat-burning benefits from cardiovascular activity. Maximum heart rate is the upper limit of what...
Heart rate reaction in comparison to sugar:
Every time you swallow a bite of sandwich or slurp a smoothie, your body works hard to process the nutrients you've eaten. Long after the dishes are cleared and the food is digested, the nutrients you've taken in become the building blocks and fuel...
Ideal heart rate:
Any of the exercise that increases your heart rate will burn calories and increase your metabolism. But, if you really want to know then let us do the work for you. We should exercise properly for the heart rate. Nowadays in the gym also they have...
Omron heart rate monitor:
Heart Rate and heart rate monitor: The number of times the heart beats or contracts in one minute is called as the heart rate. It is measured in beats per minute (bpm). Often known as pulse, it is usually measured to obtain a quick evaluation...
Recovery heart rate:
Heart rate: Heart rates are monitored to indicate how the heart is working. Any changes in the heart rate can determine causes of major illness or heart diseases which need to be cured. Also heart rate monitoring helps maintain good health and...
|© heart-rate.tdrbizl.com 2006|