Free Style Heart Rate Monitor: Know your heart rate in an easy and convenient way.
1) Displays Heart Rate and the time of the day.
2) Free Style Heart Rate Monitor can be worn as a watch or as a chest strap.
3) These monitors are battery operated. So convenient in use even you can change the battery.
4) 100%accurate. It can be compared to an electrocardiogram for its accuracy.
5) Some models feature not only time but also stop watch and countdown alarms.
6) These monitors are water resistant.
Different models and styles are available in the market. Big players like Reebok and Liquids have produced these monitors with special features.
1) Rebok90 HRM: This is one of the most popular models in Reebok. Along with the heart rate it mentions the time of the day. It features a stopwatch as well as a countdown alarm. One useful function of this monitor is the scan facility, which scrolls through maximum, minimum and average heart rate per session. They come in the form of midsize watches for both men and women. It has a user changeable battery. Also features an advanced ECG censor, which detects your pulse. It also automatically calculates calories burned.
2) Liquid Pulse: This Monitor features a daily alarm along with date and time. It has an external pulse mode to determine heart rate at any time. You can carry on with your other activities like fitness training, walking, hiking or also it could be at your home or office The liquid Pulse watch also has the exercise counter with automatic and manual calorie counter.
3) F 11: This free style heart monitor is a favorite and a dream come true for many athletes. It is the only heart rate machine, which tells how much, and for long and how hard you need to exercise. The F11 has the wear Link coded transmitter. This is made from a soft fabric material. This makes it very comfortable in use. It displays heart rate accurately. They have a visible and audible alarm in target zone. It is resistant to water.
4) Polar AXN 500: You can depend on this monitor for accuracy. This heart rate monitor shows you the current altitude reading with graphical curves and your vertical progress. This will help you check your speed down the mountain or while climbing. Also helps you to track the changing weather.
Fat burning heart rate:
Accurate wireless heart rate monitor.
depending on the heart rate measurement. To facilitate this measurement, heart rate monitors have been developed and are widely used. Heart rate monitors measure the heart beats per minute. Heart rate monitors have become an important part of the...
Average heart rate:
Do You Have the Heart? The awareness of heart disease is on rise. But that does not mean that we have fewer people with heart diseases. While more and more people are changing their lifestyles towards better health, we are still not a perfectly...
Exercise heart rate:
The exercise heart rate is approximately where your heart rate should be when performing aerobic exercise, such as fat burning, especially if you are unfit or a beginner to exercising. To get the most out of your workout, you should frequently...
Heart rate calculator
Target heart rate zone (training zone) is the range between 60% and 80% of maximum heart rate. Working within this zone gives the maximum health and fat-burning benefits from cardiovascular activity. Maximum heart rate is the upper limit of what...
Heart Rate Monitor Training:
rate whilst exercising. The use of an HRM to set exercise intensity is based on sound physiological principals - as the work increases, oxygen consumption and heart rate increases in a linear relationship until near maximal intensities. Once it...
Maximum Heart Rate -
Defining Heart Rate - The rate at which the heart beats every minute is measured in terms of Beats per Minute (bpm). Also defined as the number of pulses of the heart in a minute or the number of times the heart expands and contracts in a...
Mio heart rate monitor:
The Mio Heart Rate Monitor is the newest addition to the Mio family. It allows you to monitor your heart rate continuously with a compatible chest strap or on-demand with strapless quick-touch sensors. It provides target zone feedback with 100 hour...
Normal Heart Rate -
Definition and Basics - The Normal Heart Rate is the rate when the heart is at rest, when an individual is in a fully relaxed mental and physical state. In an adult, it is about 70 bpm in males and 75 bpm in females, but can vary between...
Normal resting heart rate:
Types of heart rates: A heart rate is a count of heart beats in a minute. Heart rate affects the functioning of heart. A normal heart rate indicates a healthy cardiovascular system. Many factors such as heart diseases, physical activity,...
Reebok Heart rate monitor
One of world leaders in sports and fitness equipment, Reebok have a diverse and unique product range for heart rate monitors. The unique feature in Reebok monitors is that these are strapless. No chest straps, no need to tie the monitors around your...
|© heart-rate.tdrbizl.com 2006|