Free Style Heart Rate Monitor: Know your heart rate in an easy and convenient way.
1) Displays Heart Rate and the time of the day.
2) Free Style Heart Rate Monitor can be worn as a watch or as a chest strap.
3) These monitors are battery operated. So convenient in use even you can change the battery.
4) 100%accurate. It can be compared to an electrocardiogram for its accuracy.
5) Some models feature not only time but also stop watch and countdown alarms.
6) These monitors are water resistant.
Different models and styles are available in the market. Big players like Reebok and Liquids have produced these monitors with special features.
1) Rebok90 HRM: This is one of the most popular models in Reebok. Along with the heart rate it mentions the time of the day. It features a stopwatch as well as a countdown alarm. One useful function of this monitor is the scan facility, which scrolls through maximum, minimum and average heart rate per session. They come in the form of midsize watches for both men and women. It has a user changeable battery. Also features an advanced ECG censor, which detects your pulse. It also automatically calculates calories burned.
2) Liquid Pulse: This Monitor features a daily alarm along with date and time. It has an external pulse mode to determine heart rate at any time. You can carry on with your other activities like fitness training, walking, hiking or also it could be at your home or office The liquid Pulse watch also has the exercise counter with automatic and manual calorie counter.
3) F 11: This free style heart monitor is a favorite and a dream come true for many athletes. It is the only heart rate machine, which tells how much, and for long and how hard you need to exercise. The F11 has the wear Link coded transmitter. This is made from a soft fabric material. This makes it very comfortable in use. It displays heart rate accurately. They have a visible and audible alarm in target zone. It is resistant to water.
4) Polar AXN 500: You can depend on this monitor for accuracy. This heart rate monitor shows you the current altitude reading with graphical curves and your vertical progress. This will help you check your speed down the mountain or while climbing. Also helps you to track the changing weather.
Nike heart rate monitor
The term used to describe the frequency of the cardiac cycle is Heart rate. Heart rate is considered to be one of the four vital signs. Generally it is calculated as the number of contractions, which are called heart beats, of the heart in one...
Heart Rate Monitor Training:
rate whilst exercising. The use of an HRM to set exercise intensity is based on sound physiological principals - as the work increases, oxygen consumption and heart rate increases in a linear relationship until near maximal intensities. Once it...
Heart rate monitor watches:
wristwatches were developed, and luminous hands and markers were developed. Men tended to regard the heart rate monitor watch as effeminate. So, the vintage Rolex men's watch is a relatively rare timepiece. As demand for heart rate monitor watches...
High heart rate:
The heart rate is a term used to describe the frequency of the cardiac cycle. It is considered one of the four vital signs. Usually it is calculated as the number of contractions (heart beats) of the heart in one minute and expressed as "beats per...
Ideal heart rate:
Any of the exercise that increases your heart rate will burn calories and increase your metabolism. But, if you really want to know then let us do the work for you. We should exercise properly for the heart rate. Nowadays in the gym also they have...
Increased heart rate:
What is heart rate? Very simply, your heart rate is the number of times your heart beats per minute. You can measure your heart rate by feeling your pulse - the rhythmic expansion and contraction (or throbbing) of an artery as blood is forced...
Maximum Heart Rate -
Defining Heart Rate - The rate at which the heart beats every minute is measured in terms of Beats per Minute (bpm). Also defined as the number of pulses of the heart in a minute or the number of times the heart expands and contracts in a...
Normal Heart Rate -
Definition and Basics - The Normal Heart Rate is the rate when the heart is at rest, when an individual is in a fully relaxed mental and physical state. In an adult, it is about 70 bpm in males and 75 bpm in females, but can vary between...
Oregon scientific heart rate monitor:
Oregon Scientific, Inc. is one of the world's leading designers and marketers of personal electronic products in the consumer field. Like other monitors, Oregon scientific heart rate monitor is also used to measure the heart rate or pulse of a...
Recovery heart rate:
Heart rate: Heart rates are monitored to indicate how the heart is working. Any changes in the heart rate can determine causes of major illness or heart diseases which need to be cured. Also heart rate monitoring helps maintain good health and...
|© heart-rate.tdrbizl.com 2006|